KBR Is seeking a Technical Writer to join our Team in our Orange Park, Florida location!
- In this role, you will be responsible for researching, writing, and editing technical data for use in documents and other publications, following established procedures and formats.
- Works with internal and external customers to ensure that technical documentation is complete and accurate.
- Coordinates with other internal support organizations.
- Assists in establishing style guidelines for text and illustrations. Integrates a range of inputs to job performance; includes inputs from task and project requirements, and a range of theories and concepts.
- May support proposal compiling/editing. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 2 years of related experience. In lieu of formal education, 8 years of equivalent related experience.
- Experience working with military technical documents, delivery, and integrated logistics support (ARs, MIL STDs and MIL-PRFs, IETMs, TPDRs, DIDs, etc.) is preferred.
- Naval aviation maintenance experience is a plus.
- Must be able to prepare draft material for internal review by subject matter experts and final review by customer. Must be able to adapt to new information and programs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be required to present data.
- Must have the ability to research, review, and understand technical information and develop procedural information for technical documentation.
- Must be able to operate office equipment such as personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work-related tools as required.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours as required during surge situations based and during critical mission requirements.
- Must be able to travel to support projects; this may involve airline travel.
- An active secret level security clearance is required. Must be able to obtain and maintain the required level clearance for this role
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite and Oracle products.
- XML authoring experience.
- Experience with ASD S1000D process Data Modules.
- Experience with the EAGLE Publishing System, the NAVAIR Enterprise Common Source Data Base (highly desirable) or equivalent capability.
Please click The Link For Application : https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/tr-TR/KBR_Careers/job/Orange-Park-Florida/Technical-Writer_R2057379