- Under direct supervision reviews, conducts, and evaluates pressure system engineering safety analyses and risk assessments; reviews submittals, design criteria, drawings, and documentation procedures for impacts and compliance with government standards and requirements and provides safety assessments.
- Assists in performing safety/risk analyses and studies pertaining to pressure systems; determines safety requirements applicable to system design; conducts basic analyses identifying primary risk factors and hazard sources; identifies undesired effects which may occur during a system’s life cycle.
- Recommends abatement or mitigation actions to prevent hazards from resulting in accidents.
- Assists in preparing systems analyses in accordance with Government codes and standards.
- May attend design reviews and technical interchange meetings to provide safety assessments and technical support. Interpersonal relationship building and customer interfacing skills are desired.
- 4 or more years of engineering experience.
- BS in Engineering (i.e., mechanical or fluids); MS in Engineering desired.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please Click The Link For Application : https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/tr-TR/KBR_Careers/job/Greenbelt-Maryland/Junior-Pressure-Systems-Engineer—NASA_R2058358