KBR is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals onsite at KBR, Lexington Park, MD. This position requires on site presence. Remote or Tele-Work is not available
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have the experience to work with small teams and interface with customers and senior managers.
- Responsible for the administration of one or more of the following data systems: Computer systems hardware, software, information systems & peripheral equipment such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices.
- Maintains, installs, upgrades and configures data systems, administers operating systems, and maintains basic security and recovery procedures such as scheduling and backups. Under general supervision, and occasional direct supervision, performs assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within their field.
- Displays core job competencies by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures while developing advanced skills.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 2+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer and architecture information systems management or related field.
- Two years of experience with computer systems hardware, software, information systems & peripheral equipment such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices.
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 or DoD 5205.07 Series or Risk Management Framework and Joint SAP implementation Guide requirements.
- Knowledge of performance monitoring and tuning, upgrades and patching, backup and recovery, as well as troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team in researching data, developing analytical techniques and methodologies.
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy Objects.
- Current Information Assurance Tech (IAT) Level I certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, or the ability to gain the IAT Level I certification within 6 months is required.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- A current Secret Clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years is required.
Contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
Please Click The Link For Application: https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/tr-TR/KBR_Careers/job/Lexington-Park-Maryland/Jr-Information-Systems-Administrator_R2057420